We’ll tell you a big secret that most ratings are shunning. While you can find fixed CPM rates on the market, in most cases CPM is a dynamic metric.
Therefore, you should choose based on the reliability of the ad network rather than its average CPM rate. Trusted ad networks always outline their terms and conditions so that publishers make everything clear from the start. These terms include minimum payment limits, payment methods, traffic restrictions, publisher preferences, and more. If you’re reading this guide, we’ve done our research and will provide specific facts and figures to help you decide.
- What is CPM?
- Which ad impression affects a publisher’s revenue?
- Factors Affecting CPM Rates
- geography and location
- four seasons
- Equipment type
- ad format
- Ad viewability
- User Info
- Buyer’s Journey
- number of ad units
- brand safety
- What are the best CPM ad networks for publishers in 2022?
- hilltop mat
- modify the content
- Adblade Network
- Benefits of CPM Advertising
- Profitable in every way (for publishers)
- Cheaper brand awareness and recognition (for advertisers)
- in conclusion
What is CPM?
CPM is an acronym for cost per thousand impressions or cost per thousand impressions. This advertising model measures how much you earn per thousand ad impressions on your website. In other words, it refers to the cost of publishing and viewing an ad a thousand times on your website. Since the beginning of online marketing campaigns, CPM has been the industry standard for estimating ad spend and pricing online advertising.
Standard formula for calculating CPM: CPM = Advertising Cost / 1000 Impressions. For example, 1 million CPM impressions equals $1,000 in gross revenue. An impression is recorded when the ad platform determines that the ad has been viewed according to its criteria, what does the publisher earn?
Best CPM Ad Networks for Publishers in 2022
Adsterra is another best CPM ad network for publishers and advertisers with over $54 million in annual spend. There are no restrictions on access to ad networks, so any website or social traffic provider can join. Adsterra is known for its Partner Care approach, which has been repeatedly acclaimed by Trustpilot and other rating agencies. Read adsterra.com’s customer service review
Key figures and facts about Adsterra:
- Over 30B impressions per month.
- More than 12,000 direct advertisers generate 1 billion conversions each year.
- 21K trusted publishers.
- 248 GEOs.
- Live chat support for all partners.
Publisher’s Core Interests
- Fast site approval. As a competitive Adsense alternative, Adsterra offers fast approval as soon as you sign up.
- Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Tether, Wire Transfer, Paxum, PayPal and WebMoney.
- Payment Frequency: Automatic Payment (NET-15).
- Minimum payment: $5 (Paxum and Webmoney).
- Monetize Ad Formats: Popunder, Social Bar (or In-Page Push Ads), Native Ads, Adsterra VAST Video Ads and Display Banners.
- Partner Care Program: Expert managers and support teams.
- Extra Income Referral Program: You earn an extra 5% from each referral.
- Anti-Malware Protection: Robust internal and third-party security solutions
A huge pop-up ad network with over 300 million monthly visits. Their CPM rates vary by site niche, audience country, and geography. PopMyAds offers great exposure, a good revenue CPM program, and an innovative anti-fraud system that filters out bad traffic.
- Payment methods: Paypal, Payza, wire transfer.
- Minimum withdrawal: $5.
- Wire Transfer – Minimum withdrawal amount is $500.
- Ad Formats: Pop-ups and Pop-unders.
- Customer Support: 24/7 customer support.
- Payment Frequency: As per publisher requirements.
Hilltopad offers a variety of high converting ad units tailored to your website and device to monetize your traffic. Choose from a variety of formats such as pop ads, banners, in-video ads, native ads, and more.
- Minimum payment: $50.
- payment method:
- Payment schedule: Net 7 days.
- Profitability options: CPM, CPA and CPC.
- Requirements: 5,000 unique page views per day.
- Support Email: 24/7 Qualified Support.
- Ad formats: push notifications, video ads, native ads, pops, direct links, display banners.
VDX provides website-friendly ad formats that improve user experience. It selects publishers by setting entries to 500,000 pageviews per month. VDX allows users to choose from a variety of ad formats, such as in-stream, display, and mobile. They offer decent CPMs and publishers get 55% of their ad serving revenue after signing up.
- Various ad formats for mobile, in-app, desktop and desktop (pre-roll and rising stars).
- Context-friendly targeted ads easily adapt to stock designs.
- Generate real-time performance statistics for global advertisers in top countries such as the US and UK with custom reports.
- Minimum payment: $50.
- Payment schedule: Net 45 days.
- Payment Methods: PayPal and Bank Check.
- Requirements: 500,000 pageviews per month.
Revcontent is a native advertising platform for top publishers, paid every 30 days with a minimum withdrawal of $50. You can monetize by implementing header bidding and serving native ads for mobile apps. It features audience insights to increase click-through rates and revenue. Additionally, publishers can design their sponsored content feeds using customizable widgets.
- Minimum payment: $50.
- Payment schedule: Net 30 days.
- Monetization options: CPC and CPM.
- Requirements: 50,000 pageviews per month.
- Support Email: Not supported.
- Monetization options exist for both desktop and mobile apps.
- Ad Formats: In-feed, in-article, and recommended widgets.